Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cake Mix Cookies

I am a big fan of cake mix. When I use it I like to play it off like it’s homemade. This wonderful concoction is a simple recipe I found on allrecipes.com. They turned out super moist. Everyone at work loved them and when I told them how east they were one of the guys I work with made them for himself at home later in the week. I love when people get inspired :)

INGREDIENTS

1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 eggs
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, butter and eggs until smooth and well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

No comments: