Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Care Bear Cupcakes





If I were ever to get a tattoo, I want a tattoo like a Care Bear…

These were made for Eliza’s 1st Birthday. From the time she was born Stephanie had Eliza’s first birthday all planned out including Share Bear Care Bear Cupcakes. She had sent me a link months before showing a bear made with two cupcakes stacked on top of each other one forming the body and one the head. I am sorry I don’t have photos showing the process but essentially you make big and small cupcakes, let them cool, peal off the paper from the small cupcake, frost the larger cupcake, place the smaller unwrapped cupcake just of the center of the larger one and frost that one all while making sure it doesn’t slip off. It sounds harder then it actually is but I am glad I only had to make one for the birthday girl and not for the whole party! Accompanying the bear were cupcakes made to look like Cheer Bear and Share Bears belly’s.

Happy Birthday Eliza! I look forward to many more years of making you Cupcakes!

1 comment:

Christina "The Mom" Ellison said...

These are so cute! For one of Bethanys birthdays you will definitely have to make these! And I have decided for her first birthday I want cupcakes with little bees on them! THank You!